HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY 2021
Mark Davison is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and will take all reasonable measures as far as practically possible to ensure the health, safety and welfare of myself and that of any photo subjects whilst at work.The health and safety of our workers will be at the forefront of all our activities.
We will comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 regulations.
Mark Davison is committed to effectively managing all risks arising from its activities by:
Providing a safe and healthy working environment, equipment and system of work
Providing clear information, instruction, and training, to ensure all workers are competent to carry out their work safely
Providing a workplace health and safety induction where necessary
Continually looking at ways to improve health and safety within changing legislation
Health and safety is the responsibility of everyone and all workers must:
• Be aware of their responsibilities
• Take reasonable care of their own health and safety and ensure that their actions do not cause harm to themselves or others
• Report all incidents and injuries as soon as possible
• Comply with any reasonable instructions, policies and procedures
• Be accurate and timely in reporting any health and safety issues
It is my intention to achieve a healthy and safe working environment wherever that may be.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT POLICY 2021
Mark Davison maintains a Quality Management System to ensure we continuously improve customer satisfaction, a stable customer base, consistency in results and improved efficiency identifying any problems early and rectifying them.
- We are committed to quality, we value our clients and aim to provide a very positive working relationship
- We are passionate about what we do and strive to offer an excellent service
- We listen to our clients needs to build a positive business relationship that exceeds expectations.
- We constantly appraise our client feedback
- We invest in and work with the latest digital equipment and software
- We ensure we are continually looking at methods to maintain our high standards and improve our service
Our work covers a variety of fields from business, construction and architecture to people, portraits and events. Our clients range from local councils and public sector companies to advertising agencies, design companies and publishing houses. We strive to build sustainable long-term relationships with our clients and we aim to understand our client’s requirements working in partnership with them at every stage of the project from concept to delivery.
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY 2021
Mark Davison is an environmentally conscious and responsible company. We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact in a sustainable manner.
To carry out this commitment and working within my company and with clients, we strive to ensure that all aspects of the business have the least harmful effect on the environment by:
- Reducing waste through re-use and recycling of paper and other materials
- Being aware of all environmental legislation and ensuring that regulatory requirements are met and, if possible, improved upon
- Encourage similar environmental standards from our suppliers and contractors
- Minimise energy and water usage, vehicle usage and consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non- renewable
- Assessing the environmental impact of any new working method or products that we intend to introduce
- Purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, suitable and economical
- Support of Fair Trade products and work towards ISO 14001
- Operating and maintaining vehicles used for business purposes with regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and trying to reduce travel or using alternative means of transport where appropriate
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES POLICY 2021
Mark Davison will encourage and manage diversity in all areas of our business and we are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equality in our work place and do not accept discrimination on the grounds of race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or belief, gender, marital status, age or disability.
We believe that everyone should be treated fairly and on their own ability.
We will ensure that our clients and suppliers understand our policy.